19 March 2013

2013 Trends

Hey everyone! Recently I have been researching 2013 s/s trends for a college project and I stumbled upon a few that I know I really wanted to try out. So I decided to share them with you. Enjoy!


Leather skirt

The leather skirts where around last year but I never really took notice of them. Recently I was talking to my friend about them and I realised I really wanted one. I don't really like the straight ones it's the pleated or circle/skater ones that I love.






 The only problem is that I can't find any modest ones so I guess I'll have to make my own!

 

Ombre

I adore the Ombre trend . I love that you can do it yourself and it can be added to anything.







 

 

 Mixed prints

Mixing prints in clothing is brave, it can either go really wrong or look completely fabulous. I have never mixed prints before, but after researching it I really want to try it. I just hope I look presentable...

 








God bless! Have an amazing week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment