20 December 2018

Organza Suprises

Hey there everyone, I hope you've had a great week so far.






Recently on Instagram I shared that I will be making pleated organza skirts, I had a LOT of dm's which I am so grateful for, your support means a lot to me. I had a lot of recurring questions so I though I would give some more information on here.





  • Skirts cost including shipping  £25 (Adults) £15 (child's)
  • Measurements needed: Waist and Hips
  • If you require a skirt with a longer/shorter lenght that measurement will be required also.
  • Shipping withing the UK: 1 week US: 2 weeks 
  • Payments outside of the UK need to be made through Paypal
  • Colours available: Orange, brown, purple, black, red, silver, cream, blue, pink, green, gold 







I hope this has helped. 
Thank you for all the orders so far, if you require any more information don't hesitate to sent me a message or leave a comment and I'll always get back to you.
Be blessed.
Antoinette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment