4 September 2013

Interview: @borntopraise12


So these past few weeks have been super stressful and hectic! It was really bad and I haven't even started college yet! So anyway I have an interview for you it is one of the top Apostolic anons on twitter @borntopraise12.

Her tweets are encouraging and humorous and the same time and she's really really patient since this interview was meant to be done like two weeks ago!

@borntopraise12 is one of my fellow anons on Twitter she lives in Michigan and is 20 years old in church she is a youth leader and this is what she said.....


Favourite colour?
 Light green

Favourite scripture?
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who lived me, and have Himself for me" Galatians 2:20

Favourite food?
Meatballs and gravy
Favourite song?
Lately I have been listening to "My Redeemer Lives" by FWC Resurrection Choir

Favourite bible character or one that inspires you the most?
King David or Ruth, they both show such faith in God! David was not a perfect man: he sinned plenty of times! But he never let his faith go and because of that he was considered to be, " a man after Gods own heart"! Ruth also had faith and she was blessed beyond belief!

Favourite outfit?
I'm not that great at creating outfits! I'm no fashionista! But sundresses with cardigans are my style :)

Favourite item in your closet?
A printed tunic style top I just got! I wear it with a pencil skirt it looks pretty good to me!

Favourite shop?
I get most of my clothes from Target! They don't have many long skirts(unfortunately) but they have a lot of pencil skirts and very cute tops!


Hobbies?
I love to sing! I go to college and I am just trying to figure out what God wants me to do with the rest of my life! I'm praying about my calling!

I work 4-5 days a week depending on the week! I read ALOT! LoveInspired books are really great, for all those Christian ladies who love romances without the sordid love scenes! They are ALL Christ centered! And I love reading the Word of God!

What you do in church?
I am a praise and testimony leader, I sometimes teach Sunday School. I help with VBS and I am youth leader!

Can you describe your style?
I don't really have style! I love pencil skirts with longer tops! I love a good blazer and maxi skirts! I love finding really cute flats because I don't feel comfortable wearing heels with my height!

What does modesty do for you?
I dress modestly because I feel like it is another way to praise God! I will admit that I don't wear skirts all the time! Sometimes modesty is a state of mind! But I am trying to wear skirts more! Our bodies are temples of God and we should treat them as such!
I just really want I walk in the path that God has planned for me! I want to thrive in His calling!
I was raised in the Apostolic/Pentecostal doctrine! I'm what people consider a church baby! I was offered up at the church I attend now!

When I started growing up I would think about what would happen if I died! And I just knew that I didn't want to spend eternity without God! I have not been perfect, but I'm getting closer each and every day! "From faith to faith"

What do you like most about being an anon?
I really love interacting with all different people! You aren't judged by what you look like, you are completely judged by your personality and what you tweet! It's a good way to stand up for Christ in this crazy world!


What inspired me to become an anon was that I saw all of the different Christian anons and I thought it was really cool! I made this account, and I tweeted a few times and then I wasn't going to do it anymore! I had forgotten a about it! But then one day I was like,  "hey, I made that account!" And I started tweeting and I got to where I am now! It's truly amazing!
Parting words of encouragement- stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone! We are called for such a time as this! God is looking down on us, all the anons on twitter, and I believe He is smiling!

We are using the medium that most teenagers are on and we are speaking life unto people who may never have heard it otherwise! I'll just tell you to continue to be strong! You aren't alone, there is always someone out there that wants to hear about the goodness of God!

Thanks @borntopraise12. You can support all she is doing and enjoy her tweets by following her on twitter @borntopraise12

Have an amazing week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment