16 July 2014

Black & Blue: Outfit Post

Hey everyone! Hope your week is going well so far. Welcome to my first ever outfit post.



If you have read my 30 fact's about post here you would know I hate taking picture's of myself it's almost like a phobia. So this is a big deal for me! ;)




I wore this outfit to church on Sunday the skirt I made a few days ago and the shirt I borrowed from my mother.
(fyi the reason I have different shoe's is because my friend though her heels looked better than my flats)





This skirt is sooo beautiful I love it. I made the skirt with organza which is quite sheer so I had to wear a pencil skirt underneath. Personally I think the pencil skirt adds a little character to this outfit.







  





I love the way this skirt falls but is still a little poofy. It's perfect!  Maybe I'll start selling them on here, I'm sure you ladies would love it as much as I do!
Have an awesome week :)

Antoinette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment