20 July 2015

Pastel Skirts





Happy Tuesday everyone hope you had an awesome weekend!


So for a while I've been wanting to make a circle skirt, the perfect length, fullness everything. I've seen some online and others while shopping around and have found some gorgeous ones but they are so expensive. So I decided to make one! (as always) . This fabric is just the right thickness, light enough for the summer and thick enough for the winter, it was so easy to make I may just have to do a tutorial.











Have an awesome week
Stay blessed xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love it! The shape and especially that fabric are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are about to make me start sewing. I've been putting it off for a while, but i have to start..
    What type of fabric is this, and how much did it cost to make? Love that length!
    -Karen
    www.mykarenmaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, Do it!! It was from a fabric market super cheap only £2/3 a metre you'll need 2 metres to make one like this. I'm not too sure what fabric it is, it's like a scuba and jersy had a baby lol! I'll do a tutorial as soon as I can, haha just for you xxx

      Delete