10 January 2015

2015 Wishlist

2015 Wishlist

  



Neon anything
I have never owned anything Neon it has always been something I've loved on anyone but myself but I'm really craving some neon heels or a bold skirt.










Acid Wash skirt
I have wanted one of these for the longest time it is a staple piece most Pente girls I know already have.






Floral Tights
I think these are adorable! I wear tights all the time and having floral print all over my legs sounds pretty awesome.








Drop Waist Dress
This Dress has been a trend since last season and I love it. I'll probably end up making one because the ones I've seen have never been long enough









Collared Shift Dress
The shift dress has been a staple for many, many years and still is such a classy, easy piece to work with. These collared ones are so cute but again they are never long enough, I guess I'll be heading down to the fabric market again.




Slogan Tee
This is another item I have wanted for the longest time, I either can't find my size or the slogan isn't good enough.














No comments:

Post a Comment