20 June 2014

Where I've been



Hello there followers, It's been a while.....

The last time I blogged was over 6 months ago! I decided to take a break from blogging to focus on other things, God , College, Church. I just felt I needed to reevaluate where I was by taking a step back, slowing down and seeing where I really wanted to go.

A lot has haappned since I last blogged I designed, styled and sewed my own capsule collection. I designed and sewed a friends wedding dress and 4 bridesmaids dresses and I am now a proud owner of an overlocker.

You will be seeing a lot more of me now, I have completed college and hope to get back into blogging again. I have a lot of things planned and more time now to do more tutorials, intervies and reviews.

I'm so excited for all the things I have planned in my future posts.

Have an awesome day!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment