10 August 2015

Interview: Becky.B






Hey there everyone. Have you heard of Becky.B on YouTube? 
She's funny and sweet and super entertaining. Here's some more about her:

Q: How old are you?
A: I am 20 years old.

Q: What is your favourite food?
A: Definitely Italian!

Q: What/where is your favourite place to visit?
A: Sight & Sound Theatre in Lancaster, PA. They give awesome plays from the Bible!

Q: What is your favourite book other than the Bible?
A: Hmm I haven’t read one in a while. But the last one I read was "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks.


Q: What is your favorite quote?
A:“Though she be but little, she is fierce” - Shakespeare

Q: What is your favorite scripture?
A: “They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you, declares the LORD” - Jeremiah 1:19

Q: What is your favourite song?
A: At the moment, Consuming Fire by Christ For The Nations.



Q: What is your favourite item in your closet?
A: My new denim shirt

Q: Describe your perfect outfit.
A: My perfect outfit would be a floral midi dress with a tied denim shirt over and gladiator sandals!

Q: Why modesty?
A: Why not modesty? Lol Because I like to reflect that Jesus lives in me not only on the inside but on the outside as well.

Q: What are you involved in at your church?
A: I mainly sing and starting to give Bible class to the little kids.

Q: Who is your favourite YouTuber?
A: Ciaoobellaxo also known as Meg. She lives not too far from me


Q: How/Why did you start your channel?
A: I started my channel as a hobby at first, then I thought it would be a great idea to reach out to other Christian girls. We need more Christian YouTubers!

Q: Where do your ideas come from for your videos?
A: Daily life mostly. I’d struggle shopping for modest clothes and then decide to do a video about modest outfit ideas. The struggle is real!




Q: What is the best thing about being an ‘Apostolic’ YouTuber?
A: Being able to show God’s love through my videos and inspiring all kinds of people to keep going forward and to live modestly!

Q: What and Who inspires you?
A: Other Apostolic/Pentecostal girls inspire me! I want to help them out and let them know they're not alone!

Q: What do you do in your spare time?
A: I have an obsession with browsing for furniture and home décor online. It gives me inspiration for when I get my own place!

Q: Tell us a weird fact about yourself.
A: I sneeze a lot for some reason. I’d sneeze like 3 to 5 times at least. I can’t control it.

Q: Testimony of how you were saved or a significant moment with God in your life.
A: In high school, I was not serious about God and I had a lot of friends at first. I had foul language and didn’t have any self-respect. My high school experience was like a soap opera. I made horrible decisions, I got cyber bullied, I lost my best friends, by the time I was a senior I had only one true friend, who was Christian. 



At the end of my Junior year in high school I decided to be serious about God. Since then I never looked back. I am thankful that all those bad things happened to me because if not I wouldn’t be where I am right now. People come and go but Jesus stays forever! He is the one I live for and want to please at the end of the day.

Q: Parting words of encouragement?
A: No matter how hard life may be or how many people criticise you, always remember that Jesus loves you and He is the only one that will never reject you. Don’t be afraid to be yourself and definitely don’t be ashamed of the Gospel. We are all in this together and we will continue lifting each other up. God doesn’t give us anything we can’t handle

Becky's Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment