18 August 2015

Interview: GodlyLady_



Another interview for you all! One of my fellow anons on Twitter @GodlyLady_

How old are you?
I'm 16, I'll be 17 in a few short weeks.

What is your favorite food?
Mac and cheese, you can never go wrong with that!

Where is your favorite place to visit?
Chicago because my family lives there and there are lots of things to do.


What is your favorite book?
Jesus Calling is my favorite book. Although I don't own it, I've read a significant amount of it, and it's so uplifting.

What is your favorite quote?
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."



What is your favorite Scripture?
Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and He shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say on the Lord.

What is your favorite Song?
Oceans by Hillsong UNITED, particularly the acoustic version.

What is your favorite item in your closet?
A cream midi skirt with pink and red flowers on it.

Why modesty?
I choose modesty because I respect my body, I acknowledge that it is a temple of the Holy Spirit, and it's a separation from the world.

What are you involved in at church?
I'm involved in the choir, the praise team, the musical department, the youth ministry, the children's ministry and the nursery.

What inspired your Twitter name?
My twitter name came from what I strive to become, a Godly Lady.

Why did you start your account?
I started my account because I wanted to be able to offer love and encouragement to others. I also started it with @GodlyGentleman_.

Who inspires you?
Jamie Grace inspires me because she's strong, she's a fighter, she's funny, and she's an amazing role model for young ladies.

What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I sleep, play my instruments, and go on Pinterest.



Tell us a weird fact about yourself?
I am pigeon-toed, and I hate it so much. I'm trying to correct it.

A significant moment with God in your life?
When I was filled with the Holy Ghost. I was 8, and I don't really remember it, unfortunately, but I've had other amazing encounters with the Holy Spirit in my life, and I'm so thankful that I've been filled.

Parting words of encouragement?
When you're scared, or uncertain, just know that God is with you, and He always will be. He will never leave your side. Always run to Him when you have nowhere else to go. Only He can satisfy!

You can follow GodlyLady_ on Twitter here.

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!! It's so nice to see such empowering young girls doing everything they can to be the light and make a difference. What a great interview. ;)
    Lizzie
    thekindhearted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tulle skirts are so cute! I really need to go out and find some :)

    ReplyDelete