15 September 2015

15/09/15



This floral print makes me gasp every time I see it. I usually wouldn't buy this pattern at all I had to convince myself for maybe 10 seconds then asked the man to cut it quickly before I could change my mind but I love it soo much!






I was talking to my friend a while ago we were discussing her personal style and what it means to have one. When I picture her I know what her personal style is she has mastered it perfectly she knows exactly what to shop for to compliment her fashion sense. With me it's different I'm still discovering my 'personal style' and it kind of got to me I felt like throwing out my wardrobe and start again, I wanted to be the girl that when people think of me they know my personal style and admire it. 



I'm sure I am not the only girl who has had thoughts like this, sometimes we are so  bombarded on social media about the latest fashion and what not to wear, fashion police, the latest bloggers. we focus so much energy on looking the part making sure we're in line which the latest Vogue has 'specified' that we miss important things. Lets be honest it really doesn't matter!
I'm not going to lie and tell you your clothing and style doesn't effect anything because it does, in nowadays people judge you on what you wear (I even do it) it's your first impression, personal canvas even your mission statement. My point is don't let it take control, don't let it be so important that it becomes an idol like I almost did.





Have a blessed week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment