1 January 2016

Happy New Year!






Happy New Year loves!!
Have a blessed, wonderful, adventurous and exciting New Year.
I'm so excited to see what God is going to do this year and what work he will do in me as a person.





I know I have been silent lately please forgive me not just on here but all of Social Media. So all of my Fall and December outfits were missed and I didn't get the chance to wish you a Merry Christmas but I'm sure you all had a great one!
This January I'll be launching 'Shop My Look' where you will be able to purchase my custom made dresses I always have people asking me if I sell dresses and now I finally will but there will be a twist to it. Keep the look out for the launch date, it will be soon.









Have a great New Year!
Be Blessed xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment