15 January 2016

Sparkly, Glittery and Golden





Happy Friday everyone! It's finally the weekend. This week has been really stressful for me I'm so glad it is almost over. 



On a happier note, don't you just love this dress? It's so sparkly! I leave glitter everywhere I go and I am not sorry. I originally made this for New Year's Eve but it was super cold and I couldn't pair it with anything warm enough so I decided to wait till it was warmer. That being said as I am writing this the temp is 3 degrees Celsius. Thanks England. Thanks. 











Have you checked out Shop My Look yet? This dress is actually available to purchase and it's handmade so it will fit you perfectly! How awesome is that? Now you can  leave glitter everywhere too! You'll have to hurry though, there will only be one of each dress available. It's super unique.

Have a Blessed Weekend. Go and buy a dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment