16 February 2016

Current Casual Look






Happy Tuesday everyone!
I hope you are all well and having a great week so far.

This casual look is my current go to outfit, a dress and converse. It is comfy, practical and it looks like you have made an effort. Easy! It is very rarely you would see me out wearing anything I haven't made, last year this time half of my closet was from stores or Ebay. I hardly shop now which is perfect and I don't have to worry about sizes or if anything will fit right because it's an easy alteration solution. I guess what I'm trying to say is 'Sewing is awesome!'.








Lately I have been working on some new dresses for the Spring they are so beautiful I can't wait to post them so you all can see. I'm looking forward to playing with new designs, fabrics and colours these next few weeks and broadening AGC. I'm looking at getting onto new platforms and seeing how I can reach, connect and encourage more Apostolic Pentecostal's than I am currently so keep your eyes peeled for new things. 


Be blessed xxx