20 July 2018

How to change a casual outfit to a formal outfit.



Even as summer progresses I find myself forever craving fall attire, I can't help it, I'm an Autumn baby. I love dressing for the colder months however it's still SUPER hot outside so this post is how I style leather and fur in the summer. I love this outfit so please don't judge me.


As an Apostolic it's common to attend conferences, gatherings, summits, congresses, camps and seminars and it's also common as a female to feel the need for an outfit change midway through the day. It's usually from casual to formal for the evening service/meeting, so here is how I change the same outfit by making only a few adjustments.
It's really quite simple, I switched my flat casual shoes for heels and added a fur gilet (literally two things). What made this easy was that my skirt was interchangeable and even as a casual outfit I looked a little overdressed, I also stayed away from prints as this made the outfit look classier. If you choose a formal skirt or dress for your original casual outfit it will be so much easier change the look.






Another great thing about this 'hack' is that you have less to pack/carry as the adjustments are minor. So you will have less to worry about and more time to focus on why you're there which is Jesus!!! 
You're welcome. 
Have the greatest week.


No comments:

Post a Comment