22 June 2018

How to style a Camp Tee







Get excited, Camp season is upon us. Looking back, camp is actually one of the best events to happen in most Christians lives. You draw close to God, meet and fellowship with people of God and most times God does something drastic, miraculous and life changing in your life. From my own knowledge most churches/organisations have their own shirts for staff and church members. At a camp I went to earlier this year I had SO many compliments on how I dressed (probably because I was way too overdressed, as usual).
A few girl's mentioned how they would have never thought to style it the way I did, that's what sparked this blog post.

This first look is quite casual. It's suitable for the daytime, if your working at a camp with children or youth this would be perfect for the day activities outside. Simple and probably as 'Apostolic' as you can get with the denim skirt.







This is a still a casual look but the tulle skirt gives it a classy, girly feel. Don't be afraid to wear trainers with a skirt like this! The secret is to keep the colours simple, this outfit is literally my summer 'go-to' look.







This last look is something you can wear to an evening service, a little more formal. Throw on some flats like I did or if you're brave, rock your heels. 





I hope you liked at least one of these outfits. Enjoy whatever camp you attend, let God speak to you, raise your expectations of what he can do in your life then watch him and allow him to change you. If your working at camp, work at 110%, one small gesture can change a young persons life.


Be blessed and rock your Camp Tee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment