25 April 2018

The Sleeveless Dress Dilemma




So I'll be honest I didn't make this dress but I wish I did. Just look at it! If you know me personally you'll know my style is a mixture of black, white, grey, tan and more black. Every now and then like to shock everyone with a burst of colour hence the bright dress.







When I saw this dress I was shopping with my family, I did the whole *girl grabs garment and gasps then proceeds to make faces while simultaneously stroking the garment*. My parents replied by turning their noses up, I knew exactly what they were thinking. It didn't have sleeves. Which my Dad reminded me maybe three times while I walked to the checkout.


I know all to well the struggle to shop as an Apostolic Pentecostal girl but being born and raised in it I have learnt to adapt the way I dress, which is the fun part! So the tip is ladies... sleeveless dresses that are the perfect length and fit deserve to be in your basket. As long as you can move in it, match it with at least three 'tops' in your closet and it's cute.... buy it.










Have a great week everyone and happy shopping. Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment