5 January 2019

Circle skirts









Hello everyone




So recently I have been selling organza skirts to some of my followers and blog readers. I have been amazed at some of the support, thank you to everyone that has ordered a skirt. 


So now I have decided to add some new skirts to the collection, I've decided to keep them simple and easy to style. They're both black and white which means they're easy to pair with anything. You're welcome!






  • Skirts cost including international shipping  £15
  • Measurements needed: Waist and Hips
  • If you require a skirt with a longer/shorter length that measurement will be required also.
  • Shipping withing the UK: 1 week US: 2 weeks 
  • Payments outside of the UK need to be made through Paypal
  • Styles available: Black with white stripes or White with black print
  • Orders are shipped each week










Thank you for all your orders so far, I can't wait to start making these for you all.
Have the greatest week.

Antoinette xxx
     

No comments:

Post a Comment