4 February 2019

Twinning in Turtlenecks








Happy Monday everyone.
I hope you're planning to achieve a lot this week and your dreams become your reality.







So if you don't follow me on Instagram you may not know that I have been selling a lot of my creations online. If you want to purchase one you can have a browse here or here, happy shopping!





One of my close friends asked me to make her a turtleneck dress like the one I made a few years ago here. She wanted it to be black but I found this stripe fabric and she really liked it, it's super warm and flattering. When making it for her I really enjoyed it so I decided to make one of my own hence the impromptu photoshoot while twinning. What is more fun than posing in the rain with your girl taking fun pics?








When creating for myself its a different task to when I am processing an order it takes less time mostly because I know my body and I know how things will fit on me. When I make a creation for someone else I focus on the sizing, how the fabric falls, lining up the seams correctly, let's just say I make sure it's perfect. Honestly this is because if I intend to send something to someone then it has to be absolute excellence!





Have a great week and be blessed!


Antoinette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment